Here are a few articles that sparked interest in the Internet marketing community over the last week.
- Panda 2.2 Update – The official CNN response to the new Panda update scheduled soon. The last update turned the SEO community upside-down, so this is generating quite a buzz. See a related post in SEO Roundtable here.
- How To Supersize Your Google Listings – This article gives some suggestions on how to "beef up" your listings that appear on Google. Just be careful because the Almighty G may decide to take the "beef" down and make leaner (healthier?) listings.
- Are Facebook Likes Part of Google’s Algorithm? – A very straight-forward answer to this question that has been in the search engine optmization and social media marketing community. SPOILER ALERT: The answer is "no, not directly".
- Chromebook Makes It Into The Wild- So much for the non-proprietary approach…Google is releasing Chromebook; a strictly internet based laptop that boasts load times of just over 1 second. Google’s official page about the features is here. (By no means an endorsement, just interesting…)
- SEO Client Reoccuring Issues – This article sums up my own personal SEO philosophy. Mainly, people have too much emphasis on the "tricks" and gimmicks surrounding search engine optimization and not enough on the heart and soul of it…make it friendly for PEOPLE.
- Is SEO Getting Too Complex? – You be the judge!